Stock & Contents Insurance

Get A Quote

Stock and contents insurance is important for businesses, particularly in the e-commerce or retail industry.

Running a business requires you to think about a lot of things at once. It could be compared to spinning a lot of plates – but if you drop them, your livelihood takes a hit. The things you need to run your business are essential to keep those plates spinning. Your stock and contents might not be a thing you think about often. Despite this, they are just as important to your business as any other part.

Stock and Contents Insurance covers the things you need to keep your business running. That means the products that you sell, and the things you need to make your business function.



Cover your product stock

Protection for business contents

Theft and Damage cover

What We Offer


Competitive rates from top insurers

Deal with the same adviser throughout the process.

Make sure we understand your business

Will only cover what you need to

Stock & Contents Insurance FAQs

What does stock and contents insurance cover?

It depends on what your business is. We can cover whatever it is that you sell – from flowers to computer parts. We can also cover the things you use in your premises – such as equipment and machinery.

Why do I need stock and contents insurance?

When you run a business, you need to take care of a lot of things. You have to make sure that your business has the things it needs to succeed. However, there is only so much that you can do. Unexpected and uncontrollable things can happen.

Stock and contents insurance covers the physical objects that your business needs. This can be both the stock you might have of the products you sell, and the things such as computers or machines you use in your premises. 


Is stock and contents insurance a legal requirement?

Insuring your stock and contents is not a legal requirement. That means that you do have a choice whether to purchase such a policy or not. 

Some business insurance providers do look more favourably on businesses that have stock and contents cover, as it makes them less of an overall risk. 

Get a Quote

Recent Articles

Unoccupied Property Insurance Guide

What is Unoccupied Property Insurance? Unoccupied Property Insurance is a specialised home insurance policy that focuses on unoccupied buildings. Our policies cover properties that will be empty for 30 days or more. Empty properties have particular requirements, which...

The Secret to Car Insurance Grouping

It comes round every year. That time of year, where you have to renew your car insurance. How much will it be this year? Sometimes it can hard to guess. After all, what might have been a great price last year can seem like a distant memory when your renewal comes in....

Why so many people wait until the last minute to find car insurance quotes

When do you look for car insurance prices? Do you spend the months leading up to your renewal searching out the best deals? Like many people, you might wait a little longer before you start to look for prices. In fact, many people wait until the last week before their...

How much will Storm Ciara cost the Insurance Industry?

Every year, it seems as if a new storm front (often with a comical name) batters the UAE, causing worse and worse damage to property and infrastructure. With the worsening of the climate crisis, these storms are predicted to become more frequent and dangerous. It has...

How to Make Sure Your Insurance Policy is the Real Deal

When you are looking for an insurance policy, it can be easy to fall for what looks like a great deal. However, you have to be careful to make sure that the deal you are getting is as good as it looks. How do you make sure that what you buy is as good as it looks?...

How Can We Help?